26.9.10

The street where I live

Not sure if this works on here (it does on FB and, just in case, here's the link to this and two other shots: : http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=231040&id=708398128&l=f1c2b9cde5): I was playing with a new feature on my new little Sony: the panorama setting.
This, literally, is the street where I live. I've had a little two much fun playing with this camera this morning. But that's the nice thing about digital cameras: don't like what you did? Just delete it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the panorama! You're learning a lot of cool stuff!

Doris said...

Would you believe I figured that out all by myself? After seeing this kind of picture in a photo shop? I asked what kind of lens and they explained it was the panorama setting on a point 'n shoot. Played with mine and here you go :-)
I'm having fun.

Anonymous said...

That's neat -- and I'm glad you're having fun!