I finished this bracelet a couple of days ago. It is made from a kit by Charlene Abrams (http://www.buythekit.com/). I wanted to make the version that alternates between single and double rings but found out that, unfortunately, the single ring version looks better on my smallish wrist. This bracelet worked up pretty fast, the instructions were very good and I hope to make at least one more in different colors - I have some ideas but need to narrow down my color choices.
This morning, I got two. The first was run-of-the-mill - I supposedly sold somebody something, they paid me, never got whatever they bought and were now going to report me. I sent it on the ebay to deal with.
The second one was clever - it came from the Royal Bank of Canada and assured me that they were looking forward to taking care of my investments just as soon as I updated my account info because, apparently, somebody has fraudulently asked for customers' personal details. I thought that was pretty inspired - pretending to follow up on a phishing e-mail and hoping to get my account info that way. Gotta give them points for ingenuity!
Picture one is of chains made in classes: the top is open round chain maille, my very first class; next is byzantine diamond (an original design by Colin Mahler), my second class, not difficult per so, but a bit awkward (tight spaces) and the last one is butterfly chain, a pretty fast weave. This one is done with 3 different ring sizes which shows the design better than a single size would.
In the second image are bracelets I made from kits: Mobius chain; Romanov, a byzantine variation; and double spiral - a design a really like.
The third image is a mix: the top is parallel or helm chain (made from a kit), the middle is double helm, another class; and the bottom is flower chain, a kit from Urbain Maille (http://www.urbanmaille.com/), one of my favorite suppliers.
I'm still debating whether to oxidize any or all of these but there's time.