12.12.08

The latest newsletter from the Bridge Rail Foundation

Rather than copying and pasting - which gets kind of messy looking - I went to look for the link to the latest newsletter:


It's not over, there's still more work to be done. Let's hope it'll work, the funds will be found and there'll be an end to the needless deaths in this particular location.
And something I'm quite excited about: I learned to apply a copyright symbol to my photos. Took quite a bit of trial and error and frustration, but I finally figured out how to do it not only once but again and again. I think there's hope for me (on the computer) yet. :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good newsletter! I hope the money's found -- they can't do anything without it.

(Feedjit has figured out I live in Manassas instead of Woodbridge.)

Katie B said...

Ok Doris -- you're one up on me on this one. I haven't figured out the copyright (watermark) for my photo's yet.
Guess I better get cracking!

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed re the money !

Doris said...

Some of us take a little longer than others to figure out what's what, Marilee :-)

Doris said...

Katie, That's probably a first :-) I found a tutorial online and while I don't have the same version of photoshop, I managed to make do with the one I have. I think I can find the link again if you're interested.