2.9.08

And even more bags




Here's some of what I made this weekend. A few more box bags - not all of them. Unless, it's a new fabric, I don't photograph them anymore. And a new kind of bag - a pyramid bag. Many, many years ago, a quilting friend gave me one she had made and explained how to sew one. Very simple. And it uses up the bits of fabric that are too small for box bags. Of course, I'm still left with even smaller bits of fabric afterwards but I have ideas for those, too. Have to be careful, though. This "use up, make do and recycle" mindset can get one into trouble.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, the pyramid bags are cute, too! You're really good at picking interesting fabrics. I have a cross-stitch I graphed and made on my workroom door that says:

Use it up
Wear it out
Make it last
Do without

Doris said...

Thank you, Marilee. I'm into bright fabrics right now.
I like your saying, makes good sense.