18.9.08

More hidden treasure



A couple of days ago, while I was looking for those reproduction fabrics, I came across a whole smallish storage box full of photographs. All pictures of quilts, mostly taken at quilt shows or guild meetings with a few of mine thrown in. I went through them all, one by one and threw most of them away - tastes have changed, fabrics have changed dramatically and I'm just not that driven to make quilts anymore.

I was really thrilled to find a couple of pictures of Henry, though. Back when he used to like having his picture taken. They both include quilts in progress, one something as yet unfinished and the other the "H" quilt. I have no idea what happened to it. It's not in his closet. That may well be another undiscovered treasure.

Disregard the really ugly floor, I'm sure whoever bought our house in Oklahoma has replaced it by now. We should have done that ourselves.

2 comments:

GraceBeading said...

Hidden treasures for sure Doris, these are precious!

Anonymous said...

He's very cute! I love the H quilt!