It all started with this bag, made from this bag tutorial and embellished using this tutorial. I made three of them, changing the size just a little.
Then I thought what about bali fabrics? That's how this bag came about:
That left me with scraps, lots of them and I decided to try this tutorial. Two finished so far, but because I didn't read the instructions properly and cut too much fabric for the straps, there'll be 2 more, at least.
Yesterday, I decided to get a start on working my way through the unfinished projects, starting with these which were made using a tutorial found here .
And I finally sewed the button onto this bag which I made months ago.
I am having my usual problem with blogger which won't let me make this look nice - it's just fine when I type and rearrange things, but once it goes up on my blog, it looks awful. I apologize, I'm relatively neat, just computer challenged.
Floral Weekend Bag :: Ta-dah!
1 day ago