AJ - ErtheFae's Meandering Thoughts - very kindly tagged me.
I have to reveal 7 facts about myself and then tag 7 other people (that may be a bit of a problem).
Here are the "official" rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are the 7 facts about myself:
1. I like liquorice - to me, it's a basic food group.
2. My little dog is named after Jerry Garcia.
3. I have always "lusted" after an old pick up truck, preferrably in shiny red. Probably will never happen and I probably like the idea of it more than the reality.
4. Not only do I have too many beads (yes, there is such a thing) but I have too much fabric. At least, we'll never be cold.
5. Two of my favorite colors are and have always been blue and yellow. I remember telling the principal who "interviewed" me before I started school that.
6. I can bake bread, I just don't these days. And I don't mean with a bread machine, but really from scratch.
7. My favorite get away spot is the ocean, somewhere at a non-crowded beach. Just walking, counting the waves and collecting beach glass.
Here are the 7 people I am tagging:
1. Grace from GraceBeading
2. Katie from Coconutbead
3. Beki from Beki's
4. Katie Liz from KatieLiz Knits
5. Pat from Pat Winter Gatherings
6. Arline from SharedstuffbyArline
7. Kate from Kniterations
Block Printing Fabric
2 days ago